Boeing GB? @30!

vppelt68

• 2 months later...
  • vppelt68 changed the title to Boeing GB going for 2021? @23
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, exdraken said:

You are sure Boing will exist in its current form until the GB starts?  

Probably I'd find something nonetheless!

In that case we'd have a Classic Boeing GB, much like to those fallen model companies. Maybe we would get Airbus for our sponsor :wicked:. Welcome along anyway exdraken! V-P

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could be in if you think 1 of my 5 747s (yes, I got the whole 'group build' thing wrong) is under the 25% mark. Will add pics asap. I would quite happily pause the build for a GB.

this is my 747-400

spacer.pngspacer.png

as you can see all I have done so far is stick plasticard behind the windows, glue the two fuselage halves together and add weight to the nose. its sharing the pics with my 747-600 which is linked below.

Edited by Abandoned Project
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 7:31 PM, theplasticsurgeon said:

Three B-17 Fortresses, B-47 Stratojet, C-17 Globemaster, Chinook, and X-32 JSF currently in the stash.

There should be something left by 2021 - count me in.

Disregarded the Eagles and Hornets, in fact my build will say Boeing on the box.

Nothing has changed at this point in 2020 - so continue to count upon my support.

• Thanks 1

I guess the B-company could need some support these days, so if a good old C-17 Globemaster would count, please add me to the list. 

And the great thing is, no matter how bad our builds might be, the FAA will approve them 🤣

Cheers 

Johnny b 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

We are only three short of making it to the November bunfight. 2021 could be a great year for American manufacturer GB:s, if @Corsairfoxfouruncle's Republic GB, @Rabbit Leader's  Douglas/McDonnell Douglas and @my :rofl: Boeing all make it. With the regular 4 month GB schedule, they could be nose-to-tail all year long. V-P

• Like 3

• vppelt68 changed the title to Boeing GB? @27
8 hours ago, vppelt68 said:

We are only three short of making it to the November bunfight. 2021 could be a great year for American manufacturer GB:s, if @Corsairfoxfouruncle's Republic GB, @Rabbit Leader's  Douglas/McDonnell Douglas and @my :rofl: Boeing all make it. With the regular 4 month GB schedule, they could be nose-to-tail all year long. V-P

Don't forget @trickyrich’s North American build is up again for votes in November. 2021 could be the year of Manufacturers. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2020 at 12:30 AM, Back in the Saddle said:

I’m in with the Revell 747-400, in BA colours.

I’m a little bit biased, as I fly this aircraft... 😁

Excellent choice, though I'm a bit biased too (but as a passenger) - having flown on CIVB in February I've recently got the Anniversary Scheme decals from Ray.

Mike

3 minutes ago, FortyEighter said:

Excellent choice, though I'm a bit biased too (but as a passenger) - having flown on CIVB in February I've recently got the Anniversary Scheme decals from Ray.

Those retro schemes are stunning, but I’ve already bought the decals for “Colum”, the Celtic scheme worn my G-CIVP. Those world tails weren’t to everyone’s taste, but I liked them and this particular scheme was one of the better ones...🙂

Very pleased to see this in the bunfight the same day the postie delivered an Anigrand YC-14! I got it for A$50 - that’s about 18% of the price Hannants lists it at (and probably less than they’d charge to mail it) so I’m calling that a pretty good deal for what looks like a lot of resin!

Vote for the Boeing GB! (Failing that, unarmed, high wing or anything but injection would do)

• Like 2