Boeing GB? @30!

vppelt68

Aw can't hold back longer, since we'll run the Grumman and Lockheed GB:s this year, and hopefully the North American GB next year, I suggest we'll have the Big One in 2021.

This is of course aimed to both our dedicated airliner aficionados and paramilitary plastic welders. The list of eligible builds would be too long to list. Treatment of merged manufacturers products will be according to this example:

McDonnell Douglas products manufactured pre-merger are not eligible; same product manufactured post-merger is eligible. 

Welcome! V-P

EDIT:  I haven´t realized earlier that "Big one" really is an anagram of "Boeing" :smile:

1) vppelt68 (host)

2) Corsairfoxfouruncle

3) MarkSH

4) zebra

5) Romeo Alpha Yankee

6) rafalbert

7) CliffB

8 Skodadriver

9) Grandboof

10) theplasticsurgeon

11) Rabbit Leader (co-host)

12) milktrip

13) Jb65rams

14) Jabba

15) FortyEighter

16) Erwin

17) helios16v - you'll b-17th in this GB list

18) PhantomBigStu

19) Ol´ Scrapiron

20) dnl42

21) Arniec

22) Valkyrie

23) TEMPESTMK5

24) exdraken

25) MiGFan79

26) Abandoned Project

27) desert falcon

28) Back in the saddle

29) Marcin Kaminski

30) Graham77

31) ...

@Enzo Matrix please add this as yet another candidate in the November bunfight!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Three B-17 Fortresses, B-47 Stratojet, C-17 Globemaster, Chinook, and X-32 JSF currently in the stash.

There should be something left by 2021 - count me in.

Disregarded the Eagles and Hornets, in fact my build will say Boeing on the box.

Edited by theplasticsurgeon
correction
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, theplasticsurgeon said:

Three B-17 Fortresses, B-47 Stratojet, Chinook, Apache, and Boeing X-32A JSF, currently in the stash.

There should be something left by 2021 - count me in.

Disregarded the Eagles, AV8B, and Hornets, in fact my build will say Boeing on the box.

After seeing the lovely photos of the new BOAC painted 747-400, it would be almost criminal not to show some interest in this GB. It might even prod me to take another stab at my poorly failed B-17 from the recent STGB! 

Put me down V.P, I owe you one. 

Cheers.. Dave 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've got a B-47 and a couple F-15Es in the stash...and with them being headquartered (and a couple factories) in my backyard it'd be a shame not too.  

• Like 1

I have just got hold of an Academy B-29A, which I'm hoping to do as Korean war aircraft 'Atomic Tom'. I also have the Revell 747-400 Lufthansa boxing, so that may make an appearance also.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in!

Possibilities include a B-29 with X-1, B-52A with X-15, USAF C-97 as "Angel of Deliverance", or Pan Am B707-320B, all in 1/144.

• Like 1

I am in as well. I have got a few in the stash. Including some B-17's, B52 and possible some other stuff.

Cheers,

• Like 1