OK or BAD?

I love Savioa Trimotors (my newest fetish), especially the civil types, this is the Supermodel SM81 Pipistrello converted to an SM73 using an Italian kits / SEM models conversion set. It will set next to its relative the SM75 I built a while back.
46743291922_a93ee74f58_b.jpg
46795826461_0cb31214fa_b.jpg
46795823881_9109af274d_b.jpg
24719501245_81c8e33f63_b.jpg

• Like 57

Of course, that OK!

Both are very nice indeed. I love too those Italians... I have in my stash SM 81 waiting for conversion into SM 73, but also SM 74 and SM 75 by Broplan, if one does not like vacu now there are also recently resin kits of those machines. I am still gathering courage in myself to start work on them! :)

Cheers

J-W

Between the wars airliners, especially the Italian aircraft, are just so stylish and sophisticated, and you've made a superb job on these.

A "wally" build is guaranteed to be interesting and unusual, and this is no exception.

Having had experience with Supermodel kits [ BV-138], I know they are by no means "shake 'n' bake, these models belie their origin. Beautiful !!

Rog

You can be well chuffed with those two. They really catch a bygone age. I can almost see a small Hercule Poirot leaving the plane to enter an Art Deco terminal at the likes of Croydon. 

Inspirational modelling there and well executed