Elstree Model Show 2020 - CANCELLED

PLEASE NOTE:

The show date has now changed to Sunday 25th October 2020. Please see first listing for further details. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There are going to be an awful lot of shows crammed into the last 4 months of the year. Bring it on.

20 minutes ago, Eric Mc said:

There are going to be an awful lot of shows crammed into the last 4 months of the year. Bring it on.

I’m hoping this madness will cease by the end of May. There are a couple of shows in June, July and August I’d like to go to.

Gents, I think it will be a simple case of wait and see.... I really hope that the virus-crisis will be resolved quickly, but I have a feeling it will take a long, long time. 

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can’t see shows as we know them until a vaccine is rolled out or herd immunity is reached by a far worse road. Either way, 2020 is a write off.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, wombat said:

I can’t see shows as we know them until a vaccine is rolled out or herd immunity is reached by a far worse road. Either way, 2020 is a write off.

You could well be right, Wombat. We are keeping all fingers crossed that things will a bit less crazy by October. Ultimately, if we have to cancel the show, then so be it. We value the health of our punters, traders and model-club members over all other considerations, obviously. 

Cheers. 

Chris. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Eric Mc said:

Inevitable.

2020 is obviously a write off now for shows and it's not looking great for 2021 either.

You could be right on your prediction for 2021.... we will know soon enough.....

Chris.