This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Artie

Scratchaeronautics kits damaged parts enquiry...

Good afternoon....

Two weeks later than expected, our local resin supplier has finally restocked his shop.

I'd like to please ask you to send me a PM stating the damaged parts you were still waiting for. I'm talking about the Supermarine Scimitar damaged parts. We had to repeat some old the damaged mouldings, and have purchased a better quality resin. Needless to be said, they'll be replaced with no cost.

It's quite difficult for us to match the paypal payment username with your Britmodeller user name, so can't be sure about who's who....

Juan is casting new parts right now, as he's off from work today....

The Northrop N3PB and the last ordered Scimitars have been already shipped this week.

The Supermarine Swift is ready, and first kits have been cast, but need to sort some issues with the decal options and the new instructions sheet design. Don't worry, will be ready for shipment soon, and you won't be dissaponted...!!

The new "Red 11" Buchón is almost ready, just working with the new, squarish canopy....

Finally, the new 1:72nd scale ATR72 is on the workbench now, finishing the wings and some fuselage details.....

Best regards.....