Kit suggestions

ridinshotgun

So I am looking to perhaps take my first foray into a stringbag but not sure exactly what I am about to get myself into!

I want to build a model of something that the US air corp used.  In looking for one of those I have narrowed it to either a Gaspatch or WNW model of a Salmson.

My question is what would be a better kit to build?  The Gaspatch or the WNW?  I know there is the scale difference and a decent price difference but that isn't much of a concern.  Looking for best quality followed by easiest build.

Thanks!

Edited by ridinshotgun

I have no experience of Gaspatch models (their AM parts are superb however) but with any WNW product, you are buying into the premier league of model kits. I have built about 7 now and every single one of them has been a delight to assemble. Buy the WNW Salmson with 100% confidence I would suggest as you DO get what you pay for with those kits!

Gary

On 1/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, ridinshotgun said:

Thanks for the input.  It looks like I will go with a WNW model then.  In that case I might also look at one their Camel models with the USAS markings.

I guarantee you won't regret the choice. Just be prepared however to be converted by your first WNW build and spend a great deal of money in the future buying their kits. 

Gary

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, redcap said:

I guarantee you won't regret the choice. Just be prepared however to be converted by your first WNW build and spend a great deal of money in the future buying their kits. 

Gary

Oh please don't say that!  I already spend too much on my 1/48 aircraft and 1/35 armor modelling.