Yugoslav Messerschmitt, finished!!

36 minutes ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

What with all the fun stuff going on with NATO currently. Id think the 2010’s would also be a possibility ? You have the russians placing or threatening to place missiles in Kaliningrad. The corresonding buildup of forces in Poland and the Baltic States. I dont know if NATO is building up forces near the Ukraine border either with whats going on in Crimea ? 

By the time we've cleared those two editions the 2010s will be history and ripe for another edition of this GB theme :D 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Col. said:

I'm already thinking we need a 90s edition then perhaps a Millennial to finish off...

Sounds like a good idea to me!

21 hours ago, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

What with all the fun stuff going on with NATO currently. Id think the 2010’s would also be a possibility ? You have the russians placing or threatening to place missiles in Kaliningrad. The corresonding buildup of forces in Poland and the Baltic States. I dont know if NATO is building up forces near the Ukraine border either with whats going on in Crimea ? 

Now, now Dennis there are no Russian forces in the Ukraine, just a large group of camouflaged and heavily armed friends who went on holiday together :) .

Edited by modelling minion
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, modelling minion said:

Now, now Dennis there are no Russian forces in the Ukraine, just a large group of camouflaged and heavily friends who went on holiday together :)

My mistake I wasn't aware you could go on holiday in the Crimea, and play with Tanks and SAM misslie batteries. 😉 If thats the case i need to call my travel agent. I want to play with the nice toys as well. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...