Hi from cairns australia

Andy81

Hi it has been a long time since I made any models. But chasing my family history has reinvigorated my interest. Now I plan to dive in deep and build the WAIR destroyer HMS Wryneck from the 1/700 and 1/350 HMAS Vendetta models. Should be fun.

• Like 3

Hi Andy, welcome from somebody way down south in Brisbane. I came back to the hobby not so long back and I’m loving it, the help from this forum is great. Good luck with your planned builds and have fun.

Regards Ian

....and, from South of the Border, a big welcome from part of the Mexican contingent......!

Looking forward to seeing your ship modelling which, sadly, is a bit of a minority interest - I await being torpedoed by the shipbuilding fraternity.......although BM subject matter is as wide, varied and interesting as you could find !

Rog

Gidday, from another from the land of Oz, a newbie from the west in my case. Ships (WWII vintage 1/600 scale mainly) are my passion too, although what I have in passion I make up for in lack of skill 😁. If that makes sense. Regards, Jeff.