Il-28 1/48 HpH (Resin)

Obviously we'll have a 1/48 mainstream IM Il-28 soon (Bobcat). I do not regret that I've build the expensive (money and time) full-resin version of this plane. I always loved this huge cold warrior - I saw her flying in the early 80s as a target tug (Peenemunde AFB, East German AF).

Hope you like it -and please support Bobcat with buying their edition (I'm still waiting for the SB)

Edited by Floggerman
  • Like 3

Hello @Floggerman,

the Beagle looks great! 👍 This kit seems to be a very detailed and time-consumpting, as you said before - and needs a lot of skills... And money investment.

42 minutes ago, Floggerman said:

Hope you like it -and please support Bobcat with buying their edition (I'm still waiting for the SB)

Yes! My grandfather was a navigator and flew an IL-28, so the forthcoming Bobcat’s kit is on my wishlist. Unfortunately, the «T»-version comes first, so I’ll wait till the bomber will be released.

Cheers! 😎

I try this:

https://picload.org/view/dciapali/dsc_0053.jpg.html

The build was complicated due to the huge number of parts. Instruction was not very detailed, lots of tiny parts unclear. The cockpits (3!) and the bomb bay are pieces of art.

The clear resin parts are fantastic. All in all a dream of a kit - but it led me to my limits.

• Like 2

looking great!, yes, and more photos would be more than welcome!

yous obviously managed to overcome all challenges in a fantastic way!  :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have this kit somewhere in the stash, and actually "only" did not start is as I was more thinking of doing a recce version with tip tanks..... as nothing has materialized in the meantime I probably do it as is!

- Your Beagle is excellent  I like it very much . I duly know what building such a kit means as I built it a few year ago. I had been impressed with the amount of inside details and the quality of the clear resin parts; The fitting of the different parts is very good too. It deserve the money spent for it.

tIPGiS.jpg

AssSPJ.jpg

- Had not been the overall cost I should have built another oneor even a third  in camouflaged dressing like yours  :clap:   

• Like 1

Love the job you have done on this!  I am waiting on the Bobcat version but had hoped to not do the torpedo one so we will see what's in the box but yours provides great inspiration.  And thanks the picture next to the Il-4 as the shows what a beast this will be in the display cabinet.