Anyone know Adrian Balch?

cmatthewbacon

...or maybe one of you IS Adrian Balch? 😜 In my ongoing quest for the RAF 1960s short film collection, I notice that he left a glowing review for it on Amazon, back in 2011; I thought it might be worth pinging him a mail to see if in the intervening 8 years he'd got bored with it, and it was just taking up space on a shelf...

best,

M.

6 hours ago, cmatthewbacon said:

...or maybe one of you IS Adrian Balch? 😜 In my ongoing quest for the RAF 1960s short film collection, I notice that he left a glowing review for it on Amazon, back in 2011; I thought it might be worth pinging him a mail to see if in the intervening 8 years he'd got bored with it, and it was just taking up space on a shelf...

best,

M.

Adrian here. Why would I get bored with anything in my 1960s DVD film collection. I love these films and show them to friends that have never seen them. Presume this is a set that is hard to find? 

Hi, Adrian... thanks for responding. Yes, it’s very hard to find. I’m looking for a set for my father in law who has dementia: it covers his heyday in the RAF (see my other thread in this section). If you’re still getting good use from it, no worries... it was just an enquiry on the off chance. Nothing ventured...

Best,

M.