Blohm & Voss Bv 138

That's a magnificent rendition of an old kit ! Very impressive and imaginative diorama !

When I built mine, I almost had sympathy for the rear gunner standing in the exhaust from the third engine.

Rog

Sorry, should have read the OP, my kit was the old Supermodel kit.......doh !!

Edited by roginoz
  • Thanks 1

I have always like this aircraft and you have done it jutice with a great diorama.  I have always hoped we would see this aircraft in an up to date tooling in 1/48 scale, maybe your efforts with stir the model gods!

• Thanks 1

Great diorama.  I just love when these things get done and tell a wee story.  Like a painting but in 3D

Mind you one of those guys standing up in the Schwimmwagen had better be careful leaning like that or he will end up Schwimmen without the wagen !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Harold55 said:

I have always like this aircraft and you have done it jutice with a great diorama.  I have always hoped we would see this aircraft in an up to date tooling in 1/48 scale, maybe your efforts with stir the model gods!

- It is my dearest wish as building this heavyweight has not been a piece of cake

vUcONp.jpg

sMBYIx.jpg

KMbuuE.jpg

BHhoQk.jpg

feM2ym.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome!

I was already enjoying the first three pics; then it went up a few notches with the diorama!

The in-progress shots really show your skill and determination as well.

Fantastic work!

:clap:

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...