Hello from Czech republic! (+my first aircraft)

Lizzard_Warrior

Hello everyone on this awesome forum! 

My name is František (Frank) and I am 25 years old. In first I have to apologize for my English, I learned it on my own. 

I am living and working as IT support for store with martial arts equipment in Prague. In the past (10 years ago...) I built only armour and military vehicles in 1/72, mainly WWII german tanks - all my "pets" were destroyed by my little sister so there started my long break from this hobby. Now I started again but with aircraft models in 1/72, they are more attractive for me. Especially WWII german and modern airplanes. I started because I have a lot of stress in job and this hobby is very relaxing. ☺️ + I am interested in military and history of course.

Here is my first time airplane I ever did. I posted it here because this don't deserves be in Ready for Inspection topic. 😁 BF-109 G-2 in Finnish service from Mister Craft (!).... This kit is terrible, everything is wrong, each pair parts are different, bad fit, missing parts(!), broken cockpit. At least decals were very good. On other hand I used and tested my airbrush first time too so I chose cheap kit for it. I know all mistakes and now I am working  on better kit (Tornado ADV) which gonna be diametrically better! 😎 I gathered a lot of inspiration and tips here. ☺️

BF-109.jpg

• Like 6

Hi Frank, nice to see you here. I'm liking your Finnish Messer. I also bought this kit but mainly for the decals, they have set yours off well & to my eye, you've done a better job on it than the kit deserves. 👍

Steve.

• Like 1

Thank you for your warm welcome guys!! :) 

On 13/01/2019 at 04:25, Corsairfoxfouruncle said:

“ahoj a vítám fórum.” Hoping that is correct ?

Yes sir! Almost. :D "Ahoj (Hello), vítám (welcome) tě (you) na (on/to) fóru". But we would understand you here. :D 😎 Thanks for czech phrase. :) 

• Like 1