This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Panther II

Any Canadians here?

2 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

I don't actually drink very much coffee. I usually just have one pre-day, in the late afternoon and I have that at home, made in the Keurig using MacDonalds pods. If I buy a coffee while out and about, it's a Micky D's.

Chris

Theirs is pretty good. Stuff I make at home is always some fair trade stuff, worth it. On the road you can only get so much.

I'm so old, I remember when there was only perked coffee. One of my earliest childhood memories is the smell of coffee perking.

Chris

2 hours ago, dogsbody said:

I'm so old, I remember when there was only perked coffee. One of my earliest childhood memories is the smell of coffee perking.

Chris

I have a perker that's as old as me, the thing that turns it off when hot went on it and I can't get a new one, use a french press now.

Hehehe. Soo Canadian, Coffee is an important topic, along with complaining about taxes, big government, and the weather.:lol:

Hello from Winnipeg, Manitoba., Canada.

Land of the big freeze!  It's currently -26° Celsius, with a forecast low tomorrow night of -32 °C.

(Last year we hit -50 °C below with wind chill)  No wonder I stay in and build models!

Some of my content:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/discover/content-started/&

20 minutes ago, Tail-Dragon said:

Land of the big freeze!  It's currently -26° Celsius, with a forecast low tomorrow night of -32 °C.

(Last year we hit -50 °C below with wind chill)  No wonder I stay in and build models!

Some of my content:

It's the same temperature up here right now and the forecast is about the same. Another freezing winter, up here on The Backside Of Beyond.

Chris

3 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

It's the same temperature up here right now and the forecast is about the same. Another freezing winter, up here on The Backside Of Beyond.

Chris

Kind of makes it a challenge to get the window open enough that you can paint, doesn't it!

Hi 

brit/can in vancouver

left devon, england and have been here about 13 yrs or so

contemplating a move to inland bc in a few years time for retirement

cheers 

jerry

On 1/16/2019 at 9:57 AM, Tail-Dragon said:

Some of my content:

Hey Colin, didn't know you were on here.

Not a proper Canadian but I'll say hello from wet, cold, crappy Halifax Nova Scotia!😁

Bob

Ashamed ,  embarrassed on the world stage and financially raped by a government , I am forced to reveal Canadian citizenship.