MY WORK ON BRITMODELLER 2018

FrancisGL

Hi Pals, 

Here is the product of the year 2018, shown in Britmodeller, it is not much, but I am satisfied with the result obtained.

Each model is accompanied by a link to the corresponding RTI section, for the member who has interest, you can see more photos and, where appropriate, from there, go through the corresponding WIP thread.

Thank you very much for watch and comment, HNY to all.

FIRST; STEEL PANTHER IN THE SNOW, PANTHER A 1/35 ITALERI:

Z48Yej3.jpg

vcDwZmq.jpg

SECOND: IT'S TIME...AMBUSH!!, GERMAN TANK DESTROYERS VOL.1, JAGDPANZER IV L/48 ITALERI 1/35:

4Gnn9LU.jpg

bKSkVmH.jpg

• Like 9

Hi Francis. Well there may only be two but they are both really stunning models. It has been a real pleasure following your work over the past year and I'm thoroughly enjoying your current project in the Panzer IV STGB. Your weathering work is always so impressive! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Francis. Well there may only be two but they are both really stunning models. It has been a real pleasure following your work over the past year and I'm thoroughly enjoying your current project in the Panzer IV STGB. Your weathering work is always so impressive! :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Many thanks for your kind wards as always, It is an incentive to continue with the hobby and try to improve.

Cheers Stix 👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...