Special forces operator 1/35 Evolution miniatures

Hi,

I'm presenting my latest finished figure of Special forces sniper from Evolution miniatures in 1/35 scale. Painted with Vallejo and Scale75 acrylics, I added rifle slings from Tamiya tape, hope you like it :)

100_9522.jpg

100_9523.jpg

100_9524.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Jim Wasley said:

Excellent figure painting,detail is Super,this guy looks like he is about to walk out of the screen,did you paint the tattoo??,Cheers.

Thank you and yes, tattoo is painted with fine brush

Cheers!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, iwik said:

Hi!

Very nice!

How did you manage with the Scale 75 paint? I can't seem to get anything from that range. They're impossible to mix!

Ciao

Iwik

Hi,

I used the flesh set from their range, they need some learning curve but are very nice paints. What do you mean impossible to mix-with their paints or with other brands? I like them, because of the really flat finish and are harder to remove than Vallejo.

Cheers!

Hi!

I meant that the medium and the (lack of?) pigments never mix. I bought about a dozen from their range (on the same order from their site) and all are nearly transparent, as if there was no pigment at all...

Ciao

Iwik

On 1/12/2019 at 2:42 PM, iwik said:

Hi!

I meant that the medium and the (lack of?) pigments never mix. I bought about a dozen from their range (on the same order from their site) and all are nearly transparent, as if there was no pigment at all...

Ciao

Iwik

Maybe the pigment settle on the bottom of the bottle, you need to shake them very well. I also added stainless balls inside to help mixing. This happens with Vallejo also, if they sit for long time on the shelf.

Edited by Venelin

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I really love this piece! Very nice details. Mostly I don't like the faces in this scale, but you nailed it. Same goes with the skin. Most of the times it's over shadowed. You managed it to look very natural. Very cool!

• 2 months later...

Hi,
Next guy from the group is ready, camo is Multicam for the trousers and hydration pack, and Woodland for the vest with ammo pouches.
Mask glass I did from acetate sheet for aircraft gunsights :)

100_9634.jpg

100_9635.jpg

100_9636.jpg

100_9637.jpg

Cheers!

Edited by Venelin
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...