Airfix new tools for 2019, some like 'em, some don't

rob

I see that some of the new tool kits re-issued show box art as they first appeared. I assume they will change once new artwork and options are finalised... or are we to expct them to be the same. The ones I noticed in particular are the Zero and Curtiss Hawk 81A.

The new Bucc is nice to see and the Phantom saves me getting anotehr navy kit and AM decals, but other than that, dissapointing. I would have thought US version of the Phantom would have been an idea to catch the interest of those over the pond. I am surprised no British version of the F-35.

O well, the wallet will be pleased this year.

On 06/01/2019 at 19:10, trickydicky210 said:

6 new tools - pure speculation

1/48 TIGER MOTH

1/48 SEAKING

1/48 MARTLET

1/72 B24 or PRIVATEER

1/144 CONCORDE

1/72 F-35

1/48 MOSQUITO

MODIFIED

1/72 WELLINGTON - PICK A VARIANT

1/48 HUNTER T7

1/48 HURRICANE MK II

probably all wrong - usually am (ask the missus) :( but a bit of fun

Cheers Rich

You got three right! Shame no 1/72 new tool Mossie or Hunter .

• Haha 1

By the way, I just tried the Airfix website, managed to log in and browse through the list choosing my pre-orders when it crashed after a couple minutes 😞

1 hour ago, Paul J said:

By the way, I just tried the Airfix website, managed to log in and browse through the list choosing my pre-orders when it crashed after a couple minutes 😞

Best check the missus hasn't installed some kind of money-saving plug-in on your browser while you weren't looking ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Mike changed the title to Airfix new tools for 2019, some like 'em, some don't
  • Julien locked this topic