Clive's 'prolific' 2018!

clive_t

Well here's my modelling year, such as it is. Actually for me it's been a busy one, unfortunately not as far as the modelling bench is concerned.

In terms of completed and RFI'd builds I managed the heady heights of 4! A fairly diverse set of categories, including 2 I've never modelled before: a 1:72 softskin and a floaty thing!

First off, my Nijmegen dio, incorporating the Airfix 1:32 17-pounder:

PAMVSRQ.jpg

QaFqkRd.jpg

XP0mDtq.jpg

B0GXEVv.jpg

WIP  RFI

Next up, my first ever sea-scape, and technically my first solo ship build - albeit somewhat modest in size and complexity. A Revell 1:1200 Titanic, which I thought would be fun to do as a 'what-if' in a hospital ship guise:

7Rw6SFM.jpg

toZiVAK.jpg

OJrF03G.jpg

jnmhXW9.jpg

WIP  RFI

Thirdly, another departure from my comfort zone, a PST 1:72 Katyusha rocket launcher vehicle:

r2NnraX.jpg

HfYOSgH.jpg

y9bMqlX.jpg

RCiV7dJ.jpg

WIP RFI

Lastly, and completed only a few days before the end of the year, my third WW1 aircraft, but certainly the weirdest looking by a generous measure - the Amodel 1:72 SPAD SA-4:

GPGUxnp.jpg

YuIXylO.jpg

vijRwL8.jpg

JIknUMN.jpg

WIP  RFI

Finally, and although it's not actually finished, I thought I'd include some pics of my garden railway resurrection progress from this year:

42823207711_9f8a77152f_b.jpg

43817294602_7870b55ca7_b.jpg

43269995582_00038411fd_b.jpg

IskJd47.jpg

The never-ending WIP

That's all from me! All the best for a productive and fun 2019! :)

• Like 7

Four nice models and productive time spent on another hobby, hardly 'pathetic'. First, it's not a numbers game. Second, the only number that counts is how much fun you had. Third, you did three more than I did, which is quite a large percentange increase.

Rest easy soldier. You done good.

• Thanks 1

• clive_t changed the title to Clive's 'prolific' 2018!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...