Julien

Only a low 3 for me this last year.

S&M 1/72 10 Sqn Canberra B.2 not quite finished in time for the 10 year GB
10b.JPG

10c.JPG

10e.JPG

10f.JPG

10g.JPG

This is the 1/48 Hobbyboss kit with Aims decals for White 22 of JG 44 found abandoned at Salzburg at the end of the war. The aircraft did have a collapsed nose wheel but I did not really want to do that so its prior to collapse. I used some life color dust which I was happy with, and some lifecolor water staining which I though was too stark. Its then been weathered with oils. The kit is very nice and builds up well. The nose gun panel is slightly wrong for this aircraft but I can live with that.

fin1.JPG

fin4.JPG

fin5.JPG

fin7.JPG

This is the MikroMir Bereznyak-Isayev BI-1 Soviet rocket plane in 1:48. The short run kit goes together fairly well but the decals are fragile. Canopy masks are provided in the kit which are a great help. 

01.JPG

03.JPG

04.JPG

06.JPG

Julien

• Like 16

14 hours ago, stevehnz said:

A nice trio there Julien, your Canberra was one of my favourite builds on this whole site last year. 👍

Steve.

Thanks Steve. Even though the kit was not the easiest, now I have built one and know what to watch out for I have gone and got a couple more of the T.4 variety. Will also get the T.17 when it turns up.

Julien

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...