Tamiya Spare Part

SilverFox_31

Try googling ‘Tamiya spare parts”.  Tamiya have a page of FAQs one of which addresses your question.

I hope this helps

Tamiya mentions on said FAQ that you have to reach their distributor in your country and ask him for spares. There was also a contact form in another part of the page, but I don't know if it'll be useful for requesting spares.

Edited by Sturmovik
  • Like 1

Think it’s Hobbyco in the UK. 

Be be prepared to buy the whole sprue your missing part is on though, they don’t do single part replacement 

I had to do this for 4 missing parts for a 1/48 Lancaster and was around £12 for the sprue with postage 

5 hours ago, SilverFox_31 said:

Hi, I'm building a Tamiya 1/35 hanomag sdkfz. 251/1, and have lost a part, is there a website or any help in getting a replacement? 

Cheers 

SilverFox ...

it might help if you reposted your question in the AFV section.  It’s **just** possible someone might have scrapped a Hanomag kit and can donate the part you’ve lost.  It might also help if you said which part it is!  I’ve pointed you to theTamiya website and Sturmovik kindly amplified that.  Chrisrope has given you the benefit of his experience.

Us folks in this forum tend to be aeroplane buffs!

Best of luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1