Panzer III STGB - now @25 - WE HAVE A GB! From: Saturday 6th February 2021 to: Sunday 9th May 2021

PlaStix

Hi all,

The Panzer IV STGB, down in the GB section, seems to be going really well so far, so I thought I'd suggest a Panzer III STGB. If you would be interested in taking part please sign up here:

Kind regards,

Stix

Edited by PlaStix
  • Like 2

We currently only need 9 more modellers to sign up for this STGB to happen.

Anyone else fancy building a Panzer III in a Sigle Type Group Build sometime in about a year?

Kind regards,

Stix 

4 hours ago, Chrissy_J said:

A Pz.III? Yeah, why not?

Count me in, pease. 🙂

Hi Chrissy. Thank you for signing up and great to have you along. I have added you to the list of people signed up already here:

Kind regards,

Stix

OK, count me in Stix. I've had a Dragon kit of the M/N version sitting in the cupboard for years and seeing as it's the only German tank that I like, then why not. A word of warning though. My record on Group Builds isn't good. I haven't finished one yet.

John.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bullbasket said:

OK, count me in Stix. I've had a Dragon kit of the M/N version sitting in the cupboard for years and seeing as it's the only German tank that I like, then why not. A word of warning though. My record on Group Builds isn't good. I haven't finished one yet.

John.

Hi John and thank you for expressing your interest in this STGB. It's great news you have a Dragon Pz.III in the cupboard! And thank you for the warning - when this GB actually happens I will make sure you are encouraged to get your build finished! :fight:

I have signed you up and the list can be found here:

Kind regards,

Stix

15 hours ago, AgentG said:

I'm in.

G

Hi G. That's great news, thank you for signing up.

I have added you to the list of modellers interested in this STGB which can be found here:

Kind regards,

Stix

Hi taking part in the panzer iv gb so if there's room for one more i'm in  , not sure what it will be yet

ian

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ijs302 said:

Hi taking part in the panzer iv gb so if there's room for one more i'm in  , not sure what it will be yet

ian

Hi Ian. Thank you for signing up - great to have you along. I have added you to the list which can be found here:

Kind regards,

Stix

14 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Add me to the list Stix,I'm doing the Patton and Tiger GB's this year goodexcuse for a bit of armour modelling.

Hi Steve. Great to have you along! I have signed you up down in the GB section.

3 hours ago, Bonhoff said:

Picked up one of the IBG moulded /72nd PZIII kits / magazines in Smith's before Christmas so count me in.

Almost there 'Stix....

IanJ

Hi Ian - not just nearly there - you signing up makes it 25! THANK YOU! Great to have you taking part.

I will be having a chat with Enzo to sort out a start date for the three month build period.

Now I just need to decide which kit I will build!

Can’t wait!

Kind regards,

Stix

I know it seems like it's a long way off but this STGB will run

In the meantime there are plenty of other AFV group build to take part in.

Kind regards,

Stix