Crud & Custard

Looks great in this historical livery. Maybe RAF for 100 years anniversary will paint one A-400 following your model. This would be a one of the kind case when the model will be then followed in a reality!

I like you "Mistels" of A400 + C 130 or Dakota  :) 

Cheers

J-W

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Kevin Callahan said:

I was pretty much resigned to the prototype scheme (once I resolve my ongoing display storage crisis) but this has definitely put the little grey cells into a state of excitement. Nicely done! 

Trust me, if you have a display space problem now then building one of these won’t make life any easier!

14 hours ago, goggsy said:

Trust me, if you have a display space problem now then building one of these won’t make life any easier!

Yeah, about a year ago I got all interested in a postwar transport project in 1:72. Needless to say, that one is on hold for the time being...

• Like 1

It works for me,......lovely job indeed and the RCAF Dak & Herk are gorgeous too! Imagine an Atlas in the 60`s RCAF transport scheme too with the zig zag cheat line,..wow!

Wouldn`t it be nice if the RAF saw this lovely model of yours and decided to paint up one of their Atlas`s,....... it really does suit the scheme,

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

looks brilliant - I watched one of these (in grey livery) drop down onto the west end of Gibraltar's runway last Sunday morning (RAF I guess) - she was already at a stand still half way down the runway just before heading off to the RAF hangar there.

Lovely model - nice and big too

• Thanks 1