Well blow me it’s a Ka-27 Helix ( A flying piano in 1/48 ).

• 3 weeks later...

Well well well. It’s been a hell of a weekend with lots of things done, not to mention a few loose ends tied up. I eventually finished the very minimal rigging on the Helix using EZ line.

46919070795_3bc2ab03ca_b.jpg

one across the middle.

46919070865_6bbf1ef9e7_b.jpg

and the sides. 🕺

I even managed to get the RFI shots done as it was such a lovely day. 🥰

well I can draw this WIP to a close at last.

Thank you all for following along and I do hope you had fun along the way. I’ll be back to the wocca for sure as it was great for me to expand my modelling a little away from wings. I’m all over the place at the moment as you will know if you followed my Ford Torino build. But it looks like I’m back into the safety zone for my next venture. I’ll post the RFI up in a sec and pop a link here.

here’s one for you guys who waited for such a long time for me to get this thing eventually tied up.

46919021655_2db250eb61_b.jpg 32891467457_f391aac6c3_b.jpg

Thanks for all the support and as always.

Happy modelling.

Johnny.

Edited by The Spadgent
  • Like 13

On 2/26/2019 at 5:06 PM, f111guru said:

Everything about this kit is certainly stunning. I'll have to find that Floiry stuff you use to weather your kits. It does a smashing job on those kits. Thanks to the nurse you have a whip antenna. Oooooh ouch! I have a 1:1 scale 1957 Chevy 210 Sedan in the works. But won 't be critical on your build. Great choice.

100_1731

Small block 350CI with a street tunnel.

100_4205

Ron VanDerwarker

I'm sorry, but that firewall is painted the wrong shade of Vallejo turquoise.  Thought you should know.  

• Haha 1