This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

TheRealMrEd

Some pics don't behave properly...

Help!  When posting my 2018 year-end builds HERE  

A couple of the pictures don't want to post to the article. Their name appears, and when you click on it, the picture is linked to, but won't embed in the article. Most of the others work properly.  Can you have a look at the code and see what's happening?  It acts like the posting software is dropping the before and after code that causes the pictures to embed.

I've tried editting the artice twice, and I'm afraid the article editing limit will be exceeded if I continue...

Ed

I just looked and all the pictures are visible to me. There are 27 pictures in total. Is that how many you posted?

Oh, nice work there.

Chris

Thanks, dogsbody. Yes, I posted 27, but after posting, a couple would not come up without clicking on the .jpg name. Just  checked and now they're all working correctly!

Guess it's going to be that kind of New Year.  Thanks for checking for me anyway.

Ed

27 for me too.

And indeed, those are some fine builds! 

11 hours ago, TheRealMrEd said:

Thanks, dogsbody. Yes, I posted 27, but after posting, a couple would not come up without clicking on the .jpg name. Just  checked and now they're all working correctly!

Guess it's going to be that kind of New Year.  Thanks for checking for me anyway.

Ed

No worries, Bro!

Chris