1/32 Revell GR4 Tornado

Stunning, simply stunning... I love the animated crew and the weathering is devine. I don't know how you did it but it even looks heavy... Best I've seen in a long time.

Now, can I get my 1:48 tornado to be anywhere close 😝

That's a very realistic finish and weathering! Simply amazing. Did you use the HATAKA acrylics (blue, red or orange line?) for the extremely realistic looking thrust reverser buckets as well? 

Edited by PZL104

1 hour ago, PZL104 said:

That's a very realistic finish and weathering! Simply amazing. Did you use the HATAKA acrylics (blue, red or orange line?) for the extremely realistic looking thrust reverser buckets as well? 

Hi Its the Orange line, I find them to be very accurate, but having spoken to a tornado technician, they used to use any grey spray can from Halfords for all the touch ups.

the engines were the mew MIG range of metalizers

Mike

11 minutes ago, chameleon2009 said:

Hi Its the Orange line, I find them to be very accurate, but having spoken to a tornado technician, they used to use any grey spray can from Halfords for all the touch ups.

the engines were the mew MIG range of metalizers

Mike

Thanx for the detailed reply :)

Bernt

That’s a stunning build. I got the same kit for Christmas and already I know mine won’t be as good as yours....