Boeing P-26 1/72 Revell

Looks great. What did you use for the rigging? I ask because I have two of the Hobbycraft 1/48 in the wings for 2019. I've recently discovered EZ Line, but don't think it would work in this case with the cross brace.

Happy New Year!

Mark

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, markmcguire25 said:

Looks great. What did you use for the rigging? I ask because I have two of the Hobbycraft 1/48 in the wings for 2019. I've recently discovered EZ Line, but don't think it would work in this case with the cross brace.

Happy New Year!

Mark

I used Flexible fishing line. I'm not sure how it colled in English ,_)

Very nice model of the Peashooter.

Is this the REALLY old Revel mould, but with the big rivets sanded off? If so, what you've produced makes me feel better about having this kit!

Regards,

David

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Very nice model of the Peashooter.

Is this the REALLY old Revel mould, but with the big rivets sanded off? If so, what you've produced makes me feel better about having this kit!

Regards,

David

Yes, this is old Revell kit. I filed off most of the rivets ,_)

• Like 1

Awesome, love it,  Lieutenant John 'Buffalo' Wong's Boeing; I did this one in 1/48 (Hobbycraft with Bestfong decals) I will try to track down some pics. Have you read Osprey Aces of the Republic of China Air Force? Brilliant.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Josh G said:

Awesome, love it,  Lieutenant John 'Buffalo' Wong's Boeing; I did this one in 1/48 (Hobbycraft with Bestfong decals) I will try to track down some pics. Have you read Osprey Aces of the Republic of China Air Force? Brilliant.

No I did not read Osprey about China Aces, but now I am sure I will do this. Thanks for info, and I am waintint for Photos.

• Like 1