This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Martian Hale

Savoia Marchetti SM.79 Lebanese Style

1 hour ago, limeypilot said:

I assume the holes are for the flower pots which make up the roof garden?

Ian

You had your chance to do Changing Threads while I was away over the weekend; too late, fluffed it. Mind you, if Charlie Dimmock wanted to put in a cameo appearance, there would be no resistance from your scribe!

Martian 👽

I can see it now, a consultation with Gag Halfront.....'Ah, now zen Martian, I can see zat you have no idea wezer you are comink or goink, tell me, are you truly happy in your verk?'

IMG-20181110-161455.jpg&key=7901962e9d83

And horror above horrors...

066.jpg&key=a2d9f96d321811c73bf5a0db9a42

I see Mrs Martian has been a bit lax with the mop and duster while you've been away....feet up relaxing/convalescing no doubt....or did she venture forth with you under cover of darkness?...in which case I'd fire the cleaning lady.

18 minutes ago, general melchett said:

I see Mrs Martian has been a bit lax with the mop and duster while you've been away....feet up relaxing/convalescing no doubt....or did she venture forth with you under cover of darkness?...in which case I'd fire the cleaning lady.

I shall pass your comments on to Mrs Martian and look forward to the results when she catches up with you at Telford. Good job I'm not squeamish. Actually, we do have a cleaning lady so perhaps I should show her your comments. On second thoughts, perhaps not; it would involve her reading this thread and we would rather like to keep her.

Martian 👽

PS: Elaine says you had better not be improperly dressed for the third year in succession. She is already concocting something extra specially obnoxious. This is particularly worrying as she makes the both of us look positively sane!

She is already concocting something extra specially obnoxious...This is particularly worrying as she makes the both of us look positively sane!

By St Hernias underpants this is indeed a worrying development, she'll really have to go some after last years effort... the final part of your statement is quite true. I 'accidentally' tipped a good deal of her last brew into an unsuspecting nearby water closet...to my horror it stripped most of the enamel, fumed away furiously, resulting in an eye-wateringly hideous stench that set off the hall alarm system and activated the national HazChem investigation team...don't worry though, after several lengthy enquiries I've pointed them in the right direction! 

1 hour ago, corsaircorp said:

And chemical warfare now !!

CC

Only between friends; nothing to worry about, Mr Skripal.

7 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

we would rather like to keep her.

Hostage situation?

Call in the lads...

a5e86c489ee645f89f01c3b848572db4--comic-

7 hours ago, general melchett said:

By St Hernias underpants this is indeed a worrying development, she'll really have to go some after last years effort... the final part of your statement is quite true. I 'accidentally' tipped a good deal of her last brew into an unsuspecting nearby water closet...to my horror it stripped most of the enamel, fumed away furiously, resulting in an eye-wateringly hideous stench that set off the hall alarm system and activated the national HazChem investigation team...don't worry though, after several lengthy enquiries I've pointed them in the right direction! 

I have just read this post to Mrs Martian and I am glad she is wearing her strongest corset as I think she has split her sides laughing!

6 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

And chemical warfare now !!

CC

Seeing as how you will be there too, I think it will be in your best interests to prevail upon our esteemed General to dig out the old regimental mess kit as the alternative is too horrific to contemplate. I mean, a self confessed mad Irish costumier running around with probably the most toxic substances in the known universe; What could possibly go wrong?

5 hours ago, TheBaron said:

Hostage situation?

Call in the lads...

a5e86c489ee645f89f01c3b848572db4--comic-

Not yet, we would prefer her to stay voluntarily.

Martian 👽