Finnish Blenheim Mk.IV color questions

ReccePhreak

All these "issues" with the Airfix 1:72 Bristol Blenheim Mk.IVF makes me wonder if I would've been better off just getting the Special Hobby 1/72 Bristol Blenheim Mk.IV (Kit 72063)? :hmmm:

Larry

Probably not. The SH Blenheim has its own set of problems. I built their Blenheim I, and while I was satisfied with it, there were considerable issues getting the clear parts to fit properly. Memory (always dicey at my age) also says the wings have the wrong leading edge taper and the nacelles too had issues.  Can’t remember if it was HyperScaler or not, but around the time the Airfix Blenheim I came out there were comparisons of all the Blenheim kits with photos

4 minutes ago, Chuck1945 said:

Probably not. The SH Blenheim has its own set of problems. I built their Blenheim I, and while I was satisfied with it, there were considerable issues getting the clear parts to fit properly. Memory (always dicey at my age) also says the wings have the wrong leading edge taper and the nacelles too had issues.  Can’t remember if it was HyperScaler or not, but around the time the Airfix Blenheim I came out there were comparisons of all the Blenheim kits with photos

That's okay then. as I already have too much invested in the Airfix Blenheim kit, and the two aftermarket sets, so I guess I will stick with them.

Larry