1/144 - Douglas C-133A & B Cargomaster by Roden - C-133A & B released - new boxing with Thor IRBM

Homebee

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 9:36 AM, Britman said:

Very nice , and I will probably build one. However, as someone has already said , C130 , C130 , C130!!!

Keith 

There's already a few C130's around though.   Whilst this isn't the most attractive of aircraft (mainly because of the bulbous nose) it's more interesting than another Hercules.

• Like 1

Not a 1/144 fan but, as there is little likelihood of one in a larger scale, I can make do with this!!:lol:. So long as it isn't as ludicrously priced as their C-5 kits.

Allan

• Like 1

On 1/27/2019 at 2:33 AM, Britman said:

C130 kits seem very hit and miss as regards accuracy and most too expensive. 

Keith 

The only real choices in 1/144 are Minicraft (expensive and accuracy issues) and AModel (more accurate, but a pig to build). I'd really like to see Revell have a go at a new tool C-130 in this scale.

Edited by VMA131Marine
  • Like 2

1/144 C-130J kits seem to be available OK but wanting a C-130 E recently, I was forced into buying the A-models Blue angles double kit with a 1/144 f-4 along. I'm going to want another so as I can do the early cheat line RNZAF scheme & later camo'd one as well, maybe another for the current all grey scheme. ???  :unsure: As to a C-133, if they have any markings for the odd one that did a run to Antarctica from Christchurch, I could be tempted.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, pinky coffeeboat said:

yeah, $28 seems very reasonable considering the same page shows their B720 for about the same price.

I'll keep an eye out!

Jeff

Wow that is low (too good to be true low?), given the eBay prices which are normally the best are 10 spondos higher.

Hannants have it listed but no price as of yet.

Tommo.

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid

That's about £21. Agreed, quite reasonable. Postage is a bit of a killer though. Buy (say) two kits and that puts the weight over 1kg and adds about another £17 in postage. Think I will wait & see what the price in rip off UK will be

Allan

• 4 weeks later...