LOOKING FOR PINNED POST CONTAINING TIPS ON BUILDING THE AIRFIX 1/48 BUCCANEER

Johann_Olivier

Hi Johann, I think Jonathan's post was moved offline  or deleted quite sometime ago, and as I don't believe he is a visitor to the site any longer it's unlikely to be re-posted. 

I think he is active on the net on other forums so you may be able catch up with him somewhere else- in the meantime, this old thread has some good gen regarding the Airfix Banana jet (once you get past the preamble).

Buccaneer Thread

17 hours ago, Johann_Olivier said:

I’m unable to find the pinned post, authored by Jonathan Mock. Is it still available somewhere?

As Troffa says, he is active on the net and in other forums...…………………..do a google search, in images, with his name and add Airfix Buccaneer after his name, many, many of his builds and books will come up, perhaps you may find he has posted the buccaneer build on another site...………………………………...to help you out - here is the search that I used

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1920&bih=963&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=XQEmXKGWI6KalwTgp72ABg&q=Jonathan+Mock+airfix+buccaneer&oq=Jonathan+Mock+airfix+buccaneer&gs_l=img.3...307006.311867..312528...0.0..0.78.632.10......1....1..gws-wiz-img.y5GrUXjsFyg#imgrc=_