Harder & Steenbeck Evolution - First impressions

Earnest

@little-cars The preset handle sounds interesting, Paul. I bought the Evolution Al Plus from you a while back. I can't find a definitive answer on whether the preset handle is compatible with the Al+ (The H&S website accessories list for the Al+ doesn't include it, but it does include a different looking "Quick fix endpiece" part 123664, which looks like it might limit the backward needle travel instead). Will the preset handle fit an Evolution Al+, do you know?

all the best,

Matt

On 1/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, cmatthewbacon said:

@little-cars The preset handle sounds interesting, Paul. I bought the Evolution Al Plus from you a while back. I can't find a definitive answer on whether the preset handle is compatible with the Al+ (The H&S website accessories list for the Al+ doesn't include it, but it does include a different looking "Quick fix endpiece" part 123664, which looks like it might limit the backward needle travel instead). Will the preset handle fit an Evolution Al+, do you know?

all the best,

Matt

Hi,   The  AL+ brushes as far as I know don;t have a quick release made specifically for the brush.  The Infinity version will fit, but I need to check that it actually works as it is longer than the standard quick release. Either of the two evolution ones will fit, but they are brass, so could weigh the back of the brush down.

3 minutes ago, little-cars said:

Hi,   The  AL+ brushes as far as I know don;t have a quick release made specifically for the brush.  The Infinity version will fit, but I need to check that it actually works as it is longer than the standard quick release. Either of the two evolution ones will fit, but they are brass, so could weigh the back of the brush down.

Just had a thought,  If you are coming along to the model market at hanslope on Saturday, or the Halifax show, bring your brush along and we can try it with the preset handles.

Paul

Edited by little-cars