1/35 Chevrolet C15TA

Looking good Jim, sure is an ugly brute in real life but the model looks great and all the junk ...er, stuff.. sure dresses it up nicely.

Did you get a new camera for Christmas, pictures are great.

Happy New Years, you are a day ahead of us aren't you so you get to celebrate twice every year, maybe????

Take care,

Lloyd

• Thanks 1

Hi Jim. That looks really impressive - especially for something bashed together!! Wish I could bash together stuff that quickly and that well! Very well done! :thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Nice one Jim. I want one of these to turn into an Israeli improvised a/c.

John.

Thanks John,this kit is good quality and goes together well,cheers.

2 hours ago, Bryan71 said:

Quality job.As usual 

Thanks Bryan,Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackMax12 said:

Looking good Jim, sure is an ugly brute in real life but the model looks great and all the junk ...er, stuff.. sure dresses it up nicely.

Did you get a new camera for Christmas, pictures are great.

Happy New Years, you are a day ahead of us aren't you so you get to celebrate twice every year, maybe????

Take care,

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd,sounds like my wife talking about me,no new camera,maybe I'm improving after all these years??,No only one celebration,but I am a Day older than you 😪,and a Happy New Years to you and Family,Cheers.

1 hour ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Jim,

Welcome back to the bench, Mate.

That one sure fell out of the ugly tree! 😆

Luckily you've made a great job of it though.

Thanks Pete,they say the model doesn't fall far from the modeller!! 😉,keep well Cheers.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Jim. That looks really impressive - especially for something bashed together!! Wish I could bash together stuff that quickly and that well! Very well done! :thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix,no credit to me,it was an easy build,and bashing things together comes easy with age,I wish I was as good as yourself,Cheers.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

It not what you’d call a looker but you’ve done a great job on it. 

Pete

Thanks Pete,you are repeating what my wife says about me,uncanny how you modellers know what they think 😉,she often looks at my work,gives me that look and then walks away without saying a word,must be the great JOB she's done on me,Ha Ha,Cheers. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ijs302 said:

a very nice way to spend christmas excellent job i wish i could bash them together like that , happy new year and whats next on the bench 

ian

Thanks Ian,bashing a kit together is not that hard,and I'm sure you could do as well if not better,I say just enjoy mate thats what I do,Maybe next on the bench is a Takom 1/35 kit of a Soviet Heavy Tank SMK,Cheers.