This years big push

general melchett

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, general melchett said:

Thanks Kev, appreciated mate. Hopefully, catch up with you at one of the southern shows this year.

Cheers Andy, I will be there hopefully on the Saturday, hopefully catch up then

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Only just noticed your Yearbook Andy, :doh:. I'm a bit slow on the uptake at times...it's an age thing you know.

Anyway, as everyone else has said, these are all just beautiful, and inspirational, builds. The Victor looks brilliant (of course) but the real surprise for me is the Phantom. I have two in the stash (one Navy, one RAF) but after reading many of the comments here about the kit's shortcomings, I've been reluctant to start either of them (I've also been otherwise engaged in something else too but that's another matter) but having seen your beauty, I'm spurred on to do them now, 

Very much looking forward to seeing what else you produce this year. Can't believe we're almost a quarter of the way through it already :surprised:

• Thanks 1

Late to this particular party myself. An amazing collection there Andy, truly. I like them all very much, so it feels "unjust" to single any out, but I especially like the Phantom and the Hunter .......... oh and the MIG-25!

Very inspiring collection sir!

Terry

• Thanks 1