As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/32 - Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/II by ICM - released - AIMS sets - new boxings incl. Sea Gladiator in 2020

Hello to all.

Does anybody have the instructions of the decal sheet that ICM released for Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/II in Foreign Services?

I am massively conflicted about which version(s) of this utterly delightful kit I want. Probably the Mk.I because then I can use Rowan's lovely decals.

It’s worth buying all of them 😄. In my opinion anyway.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:22 PM, Homebee said:

Dedicated decals by ICM: - ref. D32004 - Gladiator Mk.I/II in Foreign Services - release December 2019

Source: http://www.icm.com.ua/news/646-gloster-gladiator-mkiii-in-foreign-services.html

1575358136_d3204_web_en.jpg

V.P.

Anyone else planning on building a Belgian Air Force Gladiator might want to note that the markings provided in the set are for G-38 which was the personal aircraft of General Hiernaux, which had the armament removed and did not carry the 'Comet' badge, which (for me at least) is a bit disappointing. Note from the linked photo that it does still have the underwing gun gondolas fitted.

Still, apparently they have another "Foreign Operators" set in the pipeline, so here's hoping...

Cheers,

Stew

On 12/3/2019 at 2:22 PM, Homebee said:

Dedicated decals by ICM: - ref. D32004 - Gladiator Mk.I/II in Foreign Services - release December 2019

Source: http://www.icm.com.ua/news/646-gloster-gladiator-mkiii-in-foreign-services.html

1575358136_d3204_web_en.jpg

V.P.

The Norwegian markings are printed with way to light blue and red colours - they should be like the RAF ones and the number has the wrong font. 

spacer.png

I wait the finnish version...if ICM read this post !

Edited by Fulcrum@