Su-27S/SK/UB Flankers (72-050 & 48-022) -Hi-Decal Line 1/72 & 1/48

Julien

Su-27S/SK/UB Flankers (72-050 & 48-022)

1:48 & 1:72 Hi-Decal Line

su27a.jpg

There are quite a few Su-27 Flankers models out there, however the decal options in the kits tend to be pretty standard. If you want something a little different the Hi-Decal have a sheet out in 1/72 & 1/48.

The options on the sheet are;

1. Su-27S Flanker B "1953" 1st Fighter Sqn, Ethiopian Air Force with kill marking 2010
  2. Su-27S Flanker B "608" 6th Fighter Squadron Eritrean Air Force 2005
  3. Su-27S Flanker B "C110" 13th Fighter Squadron Angolan Air Force 2006
  4. Su-27 SK Flanker B  "TS-2701" 11th Fighter Squadron, Indonesian Air Force 2003;
  5. Su-27UB Flanker C "I 100" 13th Fighter Squadron Angolan Air Force 200 

su27b.jpg

The sheets provide all the national markings as well as stencils for each option. Registration, sharpness and colour density are all good, with a thin gloss carrier film cut close to the printed areas.  

Recommended for your next Flanker build if you like a little something different to the kit options.

Review sample courtesy of 
logo.jpg

• Like 1

Nice!

That is not a simple re-print? No?

I think at least the Eritrean ? One either the strange insignua is new! There are some photos out there if I remember correctly!

Edited by exdraken

12 hours ago, exdraken said:

Nice!

That is not a simple re-print? No?

I think at least the Eritrean ? One eithe the strange insignua us new! There are some photos out thereuf I remember correctly!

Ethiopian, Angolan and Eritrean birds have been fully updated, based on the latest available information and pics.

Correct current Ethiopian markings, based on close-up shots, are available for the very first time on this sheet and two are included as bonus ( in fact, you only need 2 for the tail, as wing markings are now not used by the EtAF).  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1