Hello from the UK

Daniel Horvath

Hi there everybody thanks for allowing me to join to this site ! My name is Danny been modelling since i was a child however i had a huge gap due to traveling for work! However I settled down so I restarted the hobby 2 years ago! I only build dioramas and i love huge scenes with loads of figures! Sofar in the past 2 years i have build 2 dioramas, one of them was a diorama class winner in the northen model show in Newcastle the second one will be my this year entry for the competition! I would like to share these dios with you guys to see what you guys think of it ! Unfortunately im not familiar with the site so I like to ask your help to guide me how can I upload pictures! Well thanks again for having me and I hope you guys will help! All the best and best regards Danny 

• Like 1

Welcome to BM Danny, look forward to seeing your dios - I'm working on a large dio at the moment as well.

In order to show photos on this site you will need a photo host. The site is run on a very small budget (you may have noticed that there isn't any advertising) so can't afford a server big enough to store all the pictures that are uploaded. There are other reasons like security etc. All you need to know about posting photos is here (don't worry that it's 12 pages long, all you need is the first post on the first page):

I use 'Village photos' and sometimes Google photos as a host, both are very very easy to use:

http://village.photos/

And this is a guide to using Village photos:

There are others hosts, such as 'Flickr'.

Posting photo's on here may look complicated at first, but it it is much easier than it sounds.

Gorby