F-15D G.W.H 1/48

Dear comrades...

This year has been a good year for me. I've rediscovered the hobby, and I've completed 4 models :)

This post is to share with you my last work, the Great Wall Hobby F-15D 1/48 kit. Additionally, I've added aftermarkets ejection seats and exhaust noozles.

Next we have uploade some photos, but a complete album is hosted on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/104148904@N02/albums/72157703431801541

NAXwV0K.jpg

tkQuKqX.jpg

ZC27MzJ.jpg

CMG3qaz.jpg

1cixrYw.jpg

jAkdrzW.jpg

3TOn6FL.jpg

wgKMqGC.jpg

eoeNFfZ.jpg

9MuDLvZ.jpg

UeiLyxJ.jpg

Edited by Davilovick
  • Like 46
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

You have done an absolutely gorgeous job on that Eagle but I think an error has been made with 'Klamath Falls' being added to the inside of the tail fins, Klamath Falls is where the Oregon ANG are based in the US where as the ZZ on the outer fins are markings for Kadena, Japan. Please don't let that take anything from the superb job you have done. I would give my left arm for modelling skill such as this.

Marc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, MarcNewitt said:

You have done an absolutely gorgeous job on that Eagle but I think an error has been made with 'Klamath Falls' being added to the inside of the tail fins, Klamath Falls is where the Oregon ANG are based in the US where as the ZZ on the outer fins are markings for Kadena, Japan. Please don't let that take anything from the superb job you have done. I would give my left arm for modelling skill such as this.

Marc

Thanks!

I've researching a bit concerning the Klamath Falls and you are right! The masking guide of this kit is wrong 😕

Thanks for the advice!

CIB96Cy.png

Edited by Davilovick