Tony`s 2018,..... a mixed up year!!! ..updated.

tonyot

Always a pleasure to see your latest creations and i still can't get over the brush painted finishes. Hopefully your health will be better for next year but are there enough kits around for you to build, if this years interrupted progress is anything to go by?

• Like 1

Them elves put most of us to shame but so glad you gave them a day off this week to recuperate and let us mere mortals have a chance of catching up 😂

Yet another year of stunning outputs, love those Liberators :)

Happy Christmas mate 

• Haha 1

Thank you all for your extremely nice comments....... they mean a great deal and thanks for taking the time out to do so!

28 minutes ago, woody37 said:

Them elves put most of us to shame but so glad you gave them a day off this week to recuperate and let us mere mortals have a chance of catching up 😂

Yet another year of stunning outputs, love those Liberators :)

Happy Christmas mate 

Haha,...... cheers mate and Merry Crimbo to you too mate! 

As I see it you have a number of options.  Buy a huuuge house to keep all your models in.  Reduce your furniture to a camp cot (or basha-up on the garden) where you are now.  Start building in 1/144 scale.  Reduce your annual output.  Well, maybe not the last one.

I still don't believe you brush paint!

• Haha 1

I came across this wonderful thread the other day, but didn’t have the time to write an appropriate comment. There are so many fantastic builds here it would be unjust to pick a favourite. There’s also a number of kits here that you’ve encouraged me to buy, however time has not been kind of late so they still linger in the ever growing stash. 

Tony - your builds are always accurate, educational and full of reference material. They really are a pleasure to follow and provide a wealth of inspiration to modelling plodders like myself. 2018 has been a great year for you and we all look forward to your choices of modelling subjects for 2019. 

Cheers and many thanks.. Dave 

• Like 1