1/72 FJ-3 decal sheet released

72modeler

Greetings, fellow styrene surgeons!

Caracal has just released their second Fury sheet- some colorful subjects here! Just wanted you to know; possible stocking stuffer?

Heads up, @Sabrejet @Corsairfoxfouruncle @RidgeRunner!

Mike

http://www.caracalmodels.com/cd72076.html

Edited by 72modeler
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Mike ... @72modeler i thought this was sheet two ? 

qrhUmuv.png

Is the number incorrect ? If so then i will change my files in my future purchase’s to amend the #. I need to get the VF-73 option #2 on the sheet. Either need to buy it direct, or buy it from someone that doesn't need/want that option. 

Dennis

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle

There is no tear in the space-time fabric and I did release them at the same time - it was just that the printers returned the instruction sheets for CD72083 earlier and I might have started shipping it a couple days earlier. For all practical purposes they are part of the same batch and will reach the retailers (Hannants et al) at the same time.

Edited by CaracalModels
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the explanation....I was soooo confused! Still hoping for the FAA codes we talked about a while back in the New Year! Sorry I missed you at the last Austin contest- will you be at Modelfiesta in February? Have a safe and happy holiday!

Mike

P.S. Better get started on 1/72 F3H-1/2 sheets before you are inundated with requests...I'm just sayin'!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mike @72modeler... I have both sets ;). However, when I get to my Furies one will be a Pacific Missile Range machine. As you know, I had planned on a China Lake machine but with the Caracal release I've gone off the idea. I like to more unusual. ;)

Martin