Arma Hobby 2019 new release - 1/72 Yak-1B!

Procopius

My thinking or wishing is if they came out with a Hurricane MK I which there is/was many other Hurricane MK I's kits they would be brave enough to do a P-51B.

If it is as good as the Hurricane MK I kit it is going to be a very nice kit no matter what. P-51B please, I have a bunch of decals for it.

Will find out soon and with September release it will give me time to save up if it is a P-51B. I need to eat less anyway,LOL

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rickpeck said:

My thinking or wishing is if they came out with a Hurricane MK I which there is/was many other Hurricane MK I's kits they would be brave enough to do a P-51B.

If it is as good as the Hurricane MK I kit it is going to be a very nice kit no matter what. P-51B please, I have a bunch of decals for it.

Will find out soon and with September release it will give me time to save up if it is a P-51B. I need to eat less anyway,LOL

Good morning

I also hope for a P 51 B/C with a release date in september I would be able to build one for the Mustang STGB ..

And it would be a fine tribute to one of the best Polish fighter ace of WWII Eugeniuse Horbaczewski 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugeniusz_Horbaczewski

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5
  • Like 4

Poland is on Central European Summer Time (GMT + 2 hours). So as of my posting time, it's approximately 7:00 PM. Fake news? Could be... I'm on tenterhooks too - but it's better than being caught in the hookertents...

John

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

An hour ago on Facebook, they posted:

"Już nie długo, może tylko godzina do ujawnienia zapowiedzi. Chyba jeszcze nikt nie trafił? Nie mamy teraz głowy do śledzenia dyskusji..."

Facebook suggests this translates to:

"Not long now, maybe just an hour to release the announcement. No one's hit yet? We don't have a head to follow the discussion right now"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Procopius said:

Facebook suggests this translates to:

"Not long now, maybe just an hour to release the announcement. No one's hit yet? We don't have a head to follow the discussion right now"

🤨 I suppose it means they wanted people to guess the subject, but do not have someone to follow the discussion. Either that or things are turning violent over there. :D

EDIT: Google comes up with a better translation:

Not long, maybe only an hour to reveal the announcements. I do not think anyone got hit yet? We have now no head to follow the discussion ...

Edited by Fin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1