First diorama

Deano353

So I have a diorama to finish by the weekend as it's a Christmas present, I was asked to do this with short notice and I accepted. I've never made one before also this is a mixture of models there's an accurate armour vehicle which is die cast and also a tamiya tank excuse my lack of knowledge of the names of these, they're 1/35 scale and I've also got figures and scenic groundwork or whatever it's called. Just curious is anyone has any tips or advice on making something like this, I usually build modern jets so this is different for me. So far I've had about four days in all to get this far and there's still a bit to go but I'm aiming to be finished for Sunday as it's a Christmas present.c8qoqs2h.jpgddzZkRuh.jpgGy30biXh.jpgcToqVXb.jpgHIocRqfh.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 year later...
23 hours ago, Vaastav said:

Looks lovely.

What all did you use in building it??

I used 2 pieces of wood and polyfilla for the base and woodland scenics for the bushes etc. The tank was a Tamiya kit but the wagon is a metal toy and the figures are also Tamiya 1/35 soldiers. I painted the wagon to look used to match the base a bit more.