most accurate F-35 kits?

72modeler

Asking for a friend, and as I have very limited references and knowledge of modern weenie cookers, can somebody help me with the best 1/72 kits for any of the current versions- F-35A, F-35B, and F-35C? I know that  Kittyhawk has had the three variants listed forever as future releases, but so far no good news.

Mike

3 hours ago, Witness said:

Come on now, this was asked 3 threads ago! 

Please excuse me- I read the thread you mentioned, but there was nothing about the F-35C included, and I wanted to see if there was any information on it as well as the F-35A and F-35B.  I guess I could have been more specific, and I have also read numerous queries on topics that have been discussed before, but I always do my best to refer the OP to them or provide the links. If you are so put off, I will gladly remove my post.

Mike

4 hours ago, Witness said:

Just an observation from an older member both in terms of years on the site and years on the planet but the tone of this reply to a fairly reasonable question from the OP does not fit into the Britmodeller ethic.  If unable to comply there are other more appropriate sites where this sort of post will more at home.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Witness said:

The topic poster can post what ever he wants, if you dont agree with what he says you are under no obligation to join the discussion, just walk on by.

This forum does not operate with people making these kind of observations.

Thanks

Julien

• Like 3