Early (quite specific) Norwegian F-16 questions

mirageiv

Hi guys.

I have some specific questions on Norwegian F-16s that I've not been able to find conclusive information on, maybe someone with expertise could help me out? 

1- Was 331 Skv still operating Block 1-10 models when the Aim-9L sidewinder became operational? Also, when did the Aim-9L become operational on RNoAF F-16s?

I'd like to do a mixed load of Aim-9P and Aim-9L but so far I've only found very early photos (circa 82')  of 331 Skv F-16s armed with AIm-9P only.  According to the 'F-16.net aircraft database' most 331 Skv F-16s were transferred to 332 Skv quite early on but some remained after Block 15 F-16s were delivered to 331 Skv, so I assume during the mid-80's 331 Skv operated a mix of Blocks 5,10 and 15 F-16s? Though, I have yet to find a photo of a Block 1-10 331 Skv after 1982.

2-Would ACMI pods be used at this time (mid 80's)? 

3- Just to check, what is the offical purpose of the blue and white Aim-9L rounds? Like in this photo: http://www.f-16.net/g3/f-16-photos/album37/album09/679_001  .   I assume they have an active seeker but are inert and only for training. I've also seen the dayglo orange rounds which look to be again used for training (though the body looks different to the normal Aim-9L) but I guess help for visibility in formation flying in poor weather. 

Thank you for reading and thanks for any help anyone can offer! 

Best regards,

David