1/48 Hasegawa P-51D Red Tails

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/12/2018 at 13:38, Uncle Pete said:

That's a really nice 'Stang and your English is fine... Surely you've seen the rubbish we native English speakers write... We could take lessons from you!

On 21/12/2018 at 17:52, Steve27752 said:

Beautiful.

On 21/12/2018 at 17:56, Mikey-1980 said:

Outstanding example of the Tuskegee Airmen of the 332nd Fighter Group!

On 21/12/2018 at 20:55, jimmyg352 said:

Great work, & don't worry your English is better than my Turkish & your modelling skills are better than mine!

On 22/12/2018 at 12:02, stevehnz said:

A super build in a great scheme, I've got decals for this in 1/72, you've set me a great example. :)

Steve.

Thank you to all of you :) 

Happy New Year

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, MarcNewitt said:

Bu kesinlikle çok etkileyici! Metal kaplama göz kamaştırıyor, en kaliteli malzeme! 

üzüm posası

Thank you MarcNewitt

19 hours ago, paulsbrown said:

Bu muhteşem.

Paulsbrown Thank you

Edited by Umut Can

Got the Airfix 1/48 Mustang and decals from the Tamiya "Tuskegee airmen" boxing but now, seeing your build, I get the feeling that "all is said and done". Well, I'll just have to try hard for a result nearly half as nice as yours, that's all.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, PattheCat said:

Got the Airfix 1/48 Mustang and decals from the Tamiya "Tuskegee airmen" boxing but now, seeing your build, I get the feeling that "all is said and done". Well, I'll just have to try hard for a result nearly half as nice as yours, that's all.

Thank you PattheCat, all you need is patience,I'm sure it'il be nice on your model. :) 

• Like 1

I was just about to post my own effort at the identical aircraft - but using the Airfix kit.

I'll leave that for now - not sure it will do well in comparison. This is good work indeed.

I don't worry about your English - it's a lot better than my Turkish (and my English for that matter).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 12:11 AM, Cloudman1961 said:

I was just about to post my own effort at the identical aircraft - but using the Airfix kit.

I'll leave that for now - not sure it will do well in comparison. This is good work indeed.

I don't worry about your English - it's a lot better than my Turkish (and my English for that matter).

Thank you 😊

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, danfisher13 said:

mükemmel, kendi başıma bekliyorum. 

Thank you :) 

On 20.02.2019 at 22:53, Captain Wintintin said:

Gerçekten güzel yapı ... bitirmeyi seviyorum.

Thank you :)