WW2 aircraft preserved in Australia

72modeler

I found this just now while looking for something else entirely- so what else is new? I hope you find the photos interesting and that they are new to most of you- if they have been posted before, let me know and I can remove them. Looks like there are some good projects for @tonyot  in this collection!

Mike

http://silverhawkauthor.com/warplanes-of-the-second-world-war-preserved-in-australia_458.html

Edited by 72modeler
added notification
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

16 hours ago, 72modeler said:

I found this just now while looking for something else entirely- so what else is new? I hope you find the photos interesting and that they are new to most of you- if they have been posted before, let me know and I can remove them. Looks like there are some good projects for @tonyot  in this collection!

Mike

http://silverhawkauthor.com/warplanes-of-the-second-world-war-preserved-in-australia_458.html

There is some great inspiration there and I would love to visit some of the Aussie museum`s, especially the AWM,....... but I doubt that I`ll ever get there!

Cheers

Tony

6 hours ago, tonyot said:

There is some great inspiration there and I would love to visit some of the Aussie museum`s, especially the AWM,....... but I doubt that I`ll ever get there!

Cheers

Tony

I'm about 3,500 miles closer than you are, Tony, but I ain't likely to make it, either! If I ever hit the lottery or Publisher's Clearing House jackpot, I'm going to drag the War Department to very aviation  museum there is!

Mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1