How do chaps,

This is the first model I've actually completed since my Sherman STGB entry earlier this year! The kit is the Tamiya Dingo which is a lovely little thing. I originally started this for the Vignette GB back in 2016!! :huh:

Base is a lid from some poncy candle. Ground work is ready mixed filler and the wall is built up from some plaster bricks I've had for years. They're actually 35th scale but look OK as large stone blocks. The grass has been pulled from a scenic mat and then stuck on with white glue. Wooden beams are coffee stirrers. Painted with AK Real Color, Tamiya, Vallejo and Games Workshop washes. 

ogOoy8z.jpg

F8nOisg.jpg

VqTY0bA.jpg

qkKykRk.jpg

obGj8w4.jpg

8XPUItE.jpg

Really enjoyed finishing this off.

Regards,

Steve

• Like 17

A cracking little vignette. I love the entire family of British scout cars, the Dingo and Ferret being my favourite. I do wonder what the commander of a Churchill tank is doing standing in it though! 😀

You've done a grea job on the groundwork as well.

Rearguards,

Badder

• Thanks 1

Hi Steve. Well that has progressed really well since the August of 2016! And you have turned it into a great looking Vignette! Well done! :thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Thanks 1

On 12/17/2018 at 12:20 AM, Badder said:

A cracking little vignette. I love the entire family of British scout cars, the Dingo and Ferret being my favourite. I do wonder what the commander of a Churchill tank is doing standing in it though! 😀

You've done a grea job on the groundwork as well.

Rearguards,

Badder

Thanks Badder. He's just trying it out for size :winkgrin:

On 12/17/2018 at 7:19 AM, Gorby said:

Very nice model, the ground work is exceptionally good.

Is this 1/48?

Thanks Gorby. It's the1/48th kit. Lovely little thing to put together.

On 12/17/2018 at 4:15 PM, PlaStix said:

Hi Steve. Well that has progressed really well since the August of 2016! And you have turned it into a great looking Vignette! Well done! :thumbsup::clap2::thumbsup:

Kind regards,

Stix

Thanks Stix. Only took me 2 years to finish it. Hopefully my Brummbar in the PzIV GB won't take so long! :blink:

Thanks again for all for the comments.

Regards 

Steve 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 1:20 PM, Badder said:

A cracking little vignette. I love the entire family of British scout cars, the Dingo and Ferret being my favourite. I do wonder what the commander of a Churchill tank is doing standing in it though! 😀.

Rearguards,

Badder

He's thinking "My Churchill will do 15 mph if I'm lucky.  This beauty will do 55 mph in reverse .... if only ....."

• Haha 2