Bf-109 G6 Tamiya 1/48

Good evening Gentlemen,

here are some pic`s of the wonderful and  very exiting kit of the Bf-109 G6.  Very innovative kit, that made a lot of fun. It is a pity that it has no rivets, like the eduard ones.  

Please enjoy the pic`s 

Andy

resized_3f7d9504-53a2-48b2-bc27-c3ded991resized_0ed07b77-d265-48ed-be08-1384ba8bresized_60419446-2724-4864-8091-0e3b476eresized_e0eb7e17-a077-4098-804c-47311719resized_57c62660-c24e-4d93-9284-04c75102resized_2eb8f09c-13a7-4a51-aa02-a2348f28resized_1592f136-8eed-45fc-9b1c-1da353be

• Like 44

nice work on the model and nice work on the images... 

The composites are nicely done..  By way of feedback the black background image doesnt work for 'me' but  the model is really nice.

Look forward to seeing more.

Cheers

Plasto

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Superlative 109: great camo and shots. The background is perfect👍

PS If I remenber right at Celle was found a FW 190D9 with black/white fuselage band.

Ciao

filippoInsert image from URL

• Like 1

Superb modelling and excellent presentation, great stuff ! ( Keep on rocking in the real world )

Wulfman

Edited by Wulfman
Adj
  • Thanks 1

While I completely agree this build is amazing and the diorama is one of the most realistic I've seen...

... I must point out you guys have suddenly dug up, and are commenting on, a RFI post that's a year and a half old 😁 I'm not sure how many people here will get the term "thread necromancy" but that's what's going on.

Edited by Vlad
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vlad said:

... I must point out you guys have suddenly dug up, and are commenting on, a RFI post that's a year and a half old 😁 I'm not sure how many people here will get the term "thread necromancy" but that's what's going on.

Take it up with Clint Eastwood...

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, 85sqn said:

Once again absolutely superb. I'm interested to know how you do your backdrops. They have certainly added to the realism.

Hi Nick,

I am always looking for good backgrounds in the nature, or airfields, or still in the www. The I print them out by my self or a Photoshop. Lidl, Aldi etc.. ist costs a little bit time and experience to get the correct perspective. The size of the prints  are from 20+30cm, 30+40cm or 50+60 cm.  It is very important to get the best or highest field of depth. Otherwise the background is unsharp and not very realistic. I use my old Lumix FZ150 and a Fuji coolpix. High resolution is also important. So you can crop the photo later without loosing too much quality. Camera settings:  A for time automatic ; the use the highest photo aperture number for best and highest field of depth. If you have any questions please let me know . 
all the best keep healthy and have fun by taking pictures👍👍👍🏼🏼🏼🤓🤓

• Like 1

Very much an inspiration to me (and others I am sure) to see a model like this...  I am picking out ideas from seeing what you did here Andy...  Great work and great attention to detail...

Great job!