Panzer IV Ausf A

sampanzer

This is the first time I have done an internet group build, and the first time in maybe 10 years I posted pictures online, so, here goes....

Ready for the off.. I will probably not use the tracks, I have a few spare sets of magic tracks I would prefer to use.

http://32401666948_a44de0f079_b.jpgUntitled by Sam Wilson, on Flickr

http://46273367311_4ea3e0934a_b.jpgUntitled by Sam Wilson, on Flickr

http://32401666958_6c2677cf02_b.jpgUntitled by Sam Wilson, on Flickr

Hopefully the pics come through.. I will aim to post updates maybe once a week or fortnight depending on progress 😉

Edited by sampanzer
Pictures posted now
  • Like 5

Hi Sam. Looking forward to seeing this built. I bought exactly the same kit on Saturday from Ian Allen in Birmingham - it was on their sale stack. Not going to be building it for this GB though so I will be interested to see how it goes together. :popcorn:

With regards your photos - if you click on the up and right pointing arrow in the bottom right hand corner of the Flickr page with your photos on and select the BBCode tab - chose a suitable image size (not too large) - copy the BBCode link and paste it in your thread you should get:

32401666958_6c2677cf02_b.jpgUntitled by Sam Wilson, on Flickr

Kind regards,

Stix

Edited by PlaStix
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, PlaStix said:

Hi Sam. Looking forward to seeing this built. I bought exactly the same kit on Saturday from Ian Allen in Birmingham - it was on their sale stack. Not going to be building it for this GB though so I will be interested to see how it goes together. :popcorn:

With regards your photos - if you click on the up and right pointing arrow in the bottom right hand corner of the Flickr page with your photos on and select the BBCode tab - chose a suitable image size (not too large) - copy the BBCode link and paste it in your thread you should get:

32401666958_6c2677cf02_b.jpgUntitled by Sam Wilson, on Flickr

Kind regards,

Stix

Stix, thanks for the tips re photos! I will try and amend them later.

I was in Ian Allen shop last Tuesday, I work up there occasionally and take advantage to visit the book shop!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, sampanzer said:

I was in Ian Allen shop last Tuesday, I work up there occasionally

I misread that as "woke up there".   Waking up in a model shop is far better than some of the places I've woken up...   :D

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Enzo Matrix said:

I misread that as "woke up there".   Waking up in a model shop is far better than some of the places I've woken up...   :D

...asking yourself how on earth did I get here, and where exactly is here? :rofl2:

(dropped on purpose the next, obvious question relating to the identity of female inhabitants of that mystery location)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...