Tamiya Centurion 1/35,Korean War.

Hi folk's been a good while since I presented an armour subject but thank's to the KUTA GB Idug out my part started Centurion and over a few session's

brought it back to completion,despite it's age it built without a hitch the only thing I lost patience with was the poor steel towing cable's which didn't like

paint and wouldn't lie right so missed them off,shown as a tank based in Korea I often wonder what the effect these beast's would have had if they had

arrived in time for the last year of WW2.Many thank's for looking.

20181211_120146

20181211_120222

20181211_120126

20181211_120032

20181211_120043

20181211_120023

20181211_120005

20181211_115937

• Like 24

2 hours ago, Widow 65 said:

Thats very nice Steve, a clean build with subtle weathering. C Sqn 8th KRIH

Many thank's Widow,I worked many year's ago with a great guy who had been in Korea with the RTR I'm sure he said Churchill's though,they were

doing maintainance in the field one day when they were mortared a dud bouced between Ken's feet and lay on the hull (he was long gone by then).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KonigsStreegan said:

Looks great

3 hours ago, Bullbasket said:

Good to have you back building "proper" models again:). You've done a nice job on it Steve. The paint and weathering came out really well.

John.

Thank's guy's it's been nice to get an armour subject done,might be time to re-visit the part started Challenger!

9 hours ago, Buzby061 said:

Very nice work on one of my favourite tanks. 

Pete

Cheer's Pete!

2 hours ago, beefy66 said:

Great job on the Centurion Steve and also great to see you back at the bench again 👍🏻

beefy 

Thank's Beefy I'd forgot how much fun it is dabbling in armour if all's well next year I think a few more might be in order.

• Like 1