1/72 PSC Panzer IV ausf H's +++COMPLETED+++

BIG X

• BIG X changed the title to 1/72 PSC Panzer IV ausf H's +++COMPLETED+++

To wrap everything up - the 2 PSC's are complete and I have to say - a lot of fun to build...

PSCIV137.jpg

PSCIV139.jpg

PSCIV138.jpg

Once again - thanks for the support and keeping me motivated - Steve

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Hewy said:

Brilliant Steve, and that tank commander is something else, I'm trying to paint mine, he ain't gonna look that good I tell you now🤪

3 hours ago, badger said:

Fantastic job mate - really like the commander figure. Looks a bit menacing somehow.

All the best

Ben

Guys - trust me - you would like that menacing if you had been forced to sit on top of a 'toy tank' :lol:

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...

Awesome paint job at that scale!

I know it’s a bit late but just in the interest of historical accuracy, you seemed to have hit the exception. The 12th Panzer started tank numbering at 5 instead of the usual 1, ie what was normally 241, 242, 243,… was instead 245, 246, 247… with the Hitlerjugend. I just caught that on time myself as I was trying to figure out an alternate number for my Zvezda Panzer IV.H kit using the 5-3-6 numbers provided. 536 and 635 are well photographed tanks but I like to built versions that have not attained star status. So I was initially aiming for 953, reversing the 6, but the number of tanks (17)in the company wasn’t adding up to that serial number (assuming 5 tanks per platoon) until I stumbled on a blog that mentioned the tank number twist in the 12th. So by now going to 935, it adds up!

Cheers