This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

russ c

F-4D Phantom, `Trapper`, 432nd TFW, Udorn, Thailand

Highly disappointed you failed to uniformly spread a black wash in each panel like and then failed to spray a lighter tone of the camo paint in the center of each panel.  You've completely missed the patchwork quilt look required of today's modeling and rendered a faithfully realistically weathered war machine.    

Please go back and study on how to obtain the patchwork quilt look so your effort will reflect today's aesthetic.  

Thanks.  😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15

Absolutely stunning, especially with your background of choice. If that wasn’t real i’d Have said that was 1/32 all day long. Brilliant 👍 

Steve.

Very nice Rhino. Excellent build, finish and presentation.

Cheers

Malcolm

Hello,Russ - A beautifully built,finished and displayed example of my lifelong favourite aircraft.I love it!😍

All The Best,

Paul.😉👍

Love the F4D in the SEA scheme. Great photos too. Looked real right up to the disconcerting upside down shot. I guess those pesky VC were rocketing the revetments again? 🚀

Very nice Russ, the low down shots could pass, with that background, for the real thing, last one upside down on giant cups not so much 😄

1 hour ago, colin said:

Very nice Russ, the low down shots could pass, with that background, for the real thing, last one upside down on giant cups not so much 😄

Cheers Colin, I never could get the egg cups `right`, one day maybe 🙂

6 hours ago, Ad-4N said:

Highly disappointed you failed to uniformly spread a black wash in each panel like and then failed to spray a lighter tone of the camo paint in the center of each panel.  You've completely missed the patchwork quilt look required of today's modeling and rendered a faithfully realistically weathered war machine.    

Please go back and study on how to obtain the patchwork quilt look so your effort will reflect today's aesthetic.  

Thanks.  😁

Cheers Ad`, you nearly had me there 😀

That'll do Russ, that'll do nicely. All very subtle and a tribute to your unbounded skill. 

I've said it before and will say it again. You never cease to amaze.

Peter